Proqramın qısa məzmunu
Module 1: Introduction to Statistics
- Introduction to Business Statistics
- Different Types of date for business Statistics
- Basic Statistical Concepts
Module 2: R Fundamentals for Analyzing and Interpret Row Data
- Install R and R Studio and engage in a basic R session
- Be able to read in data and write out data files from various sources
- Create and execute their own user-defined functions in an R session
- Understand the characteristics of different data types and structures in R
- Sort, select, filter, subset, and manipulate tables of data in R
- Understand how to use the apply() family of functions to execute various actions against different R data structures
- Know how to use reshaping and recoding "short cuts" for changing data types and for rearranging data structures.
- Basic visualization and share reports in R
Module 3: Applying Descriptive and Diagnostic Statistics in Real Business
- Visualizing and Exploring Data (EDA)
- Chart absolute frequency, relative frequency, cumulative absolute frequency and cumulative relative frequency histograms, etc.
- Descriptive Statistical Measures for Business
- Estimate sample skewness, sample kurtosis frequency distribution shape measures and samples correlation, samples covariance association measures, etc.
- Probability Distributions
- Evaluate probability distribution goodness of fit through quantile-quantile plots and normality test, etc.
- Sampling and Estimation for Decision Making
- Estimate population mean and population proportion confidence intervals assuming known or unknown population variance, etc.
- Statistical Inference for Data Mining
- Capstone project from Real Business Environment
Module 4: Statistical Decision Making under Uncertainty for Business
- Trendlines and Regression Analysis with Data
- Forecasting Techniques for Business
- Monte Carlo Simulation and Risk Analysis Process
- Statistical Decision Analysis for Driving Consumer Experience.
- Statistical Clustering Analysis for Customer Behavioral Segmentation
- with real business cases